content manager plugin elvyre theme

Home Forums Plugins Social Photo Stream jQuery Plugin content manager plugin elvyre theme

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pfzwaan
    Participant

Where do i find the content manager plugin for the elvyre theme.

I try to install to content manager light plugin download at the wordpress plugins website but that doesnot seem the work and in the theme i cannot find it!

Hello,

You can install “Content Manager” plugin once you install and activate the Elvyre theme by going to “Appearance – Install plugins”.

Robert

pfzwaan
    Participant

Do have have an adress for me where i can download this plugin? Or is it in the download file? In which directory i can find the plugin?

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

As Robert said, plugin can be activated by going to Appearance -> Install plugins.
    Also it can be found in Documentation, Section: FAQ -> Activating plugins.

For further questions please open a topic in Elvyre WordPress section:
    http://pixel-industry.com/web/forums/forum/wordpress-themes/elvyre-retina-ready-wordpress-theme/

Vladimir

DaniDonaire
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t find the Content Maker in the lists of plugins for change “content manager”,

What I can do?

Thanks, Dani

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi Dani,

Please enter you purchase code in Elvyre WordPress theme section and you will find new version of Content Maker plugin (previously Content Manager) in this topic. Please note that you should also update the theme. You can download it from ThemeForest and do the update. Updated version will include latest version of Content Maker.

Vladimir

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.