No tweets….

Home Forums Plugins TweetScroll WordPress Widget No tweets….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ajbrown444
    Participant

Howdy…. I’m using the TweetScroll widget but not getting any tweets. I’m using version 1.3.6 of TweetScroll and have triple checked all my twitter credentials. This is for our blog at http://www.Gravitocity.com/blog2 Can you help?

Vladimir
    Keymaster

Hi,

I checked on my local installation (with your twitter profile) and everything is working fine.
    Please check all Keys again maybe there is a typo in one of keys.

Vladimir

ajbrown444
    Participant

I’ve checked all keys again and just have been copy and pasting them from the Twitter developer account. They look correct to me. I DO get a console error message (see attached screen shot of the message and the passed params).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Robert Kavgić
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve just checked you website and the tweets are appearing for me… Also, the AJAX request returns data.

I’ve attached a screenshot below.

Robert

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ajbrown444
    Participant

Hi,

We use the tweet scroll on our main website AND on the blog site… they work fine on the main website but do not work on the blog site. Sorry for the confusion. Here’s a link to the blog site:

http://www.Gravitocity.com/blog2

Robert Kavgić
    Participant

Hello,

The main site is an .html version, while the blog is WordPress one.

The only difference i can see is that you use the “gravitocity” username on the main website, and the “Gravitocity” on the blog site. The first letter is lowercase on the main site. You can try changing the username in WordPress widget so the first letter becomes lowercase, too. Although, that shouldn’t matter, but you can try.

Could you provide us your login information for the blog section? Make sure to mark “Set as private reply” when sending…

Robert

ajbrown444
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Robert Kavgić
    Participant

Hello,

There was a blank space before the “Access Token Secret:” in your widget. After removing it, your tweets appear normally.

Robert

ajbrown444
    Participant

Hi Robert,

THANKS! Whew. Sorry I didn’t catch that and that you had to spend time finding it for me! I’ll look closer next time.

Great templates, by the way, and thanks for your quick help!

-AJ

Robert Kavgić
    Participant

Not a problem, glad it works now 🙂

Robert

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘No tweets….’ is closed to new replies.